Current satellite receiving and processing systems have been built every time when a new satellite is launched, so typically, satellite receiving and processing systems operate separately, which can cause unnecessary investments in each facility's operation and maintenance.
“Integrated satellite receiving and processing system” can receive images from multiple satellites and process them at a high speed. It features:
(1) Scalability considered design makes the performance
requirements, the hardware configuration much easier
no matter the number of satellites.
(2) If you require a specific module such as specific security
module, it is possible to customize our system.
(3) Multi-core CPU and GPU are both used for maximized
(4) Provide flexible external interfaces for other systems
(5) This system’s software and hardware are all configured for full
duplex, thus supplying non-interrupted service.
Features and Functions
- Receiving processing and scheduling of multiple satellites
- Catalog and product generation of multiple satellites
- Saving space and maintenance costs through system
- Duplex configuration for safety and scalability
- Provide flexible external interfaces for other systems